Find your new phone or data contract in the latest Vodacom Deals booklet
In the Vodacom catalogue, you can buy the latest in smartphones, tablets, or routers at affordable prices. The Vodacom brochure is updated once a month and occasionally they have a separate catalogue for their 4U deals.
The current catalogue, Vodacom - Specials, is valid from 08/02/2021 - 07/03/2021 and can be found here.
Want to upgrade your phone? There’s something in the Vodacom Deals booklet for you!
In 1994, Vodacom was the first of South Africa’s four major mobile network providers to be established. Before this, founder Alan Knott-Craig, was the General Manager of Mobile Communications at Telkom.
In 2004, Vodacom was also the first to bring 3G to South Africa. They made a major shift in their branding in 2011, when they changed from the recognizable blue colour to the same red as their Vodafone shareholder. Only a year later, in 2012, Vodacom was at the forefront again, when they made LTE available for South Africans. Today, Vodacom is still one of the largest mobile network providers, together with competitors MTN, Cell C, and Telkom. They have more than 800 000 customers and have stores in cities such as Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and East London
Vodacom falls under the Electronics category along with other stores such as BT Games, Cash Crusaders, Cell C, Dion Wired, Game, Matrix Warehouse, MTN, Teljoy and Telkom. Their trading hours are from 9h00 to 18h00 from Monday to Saturday, and 9h00 to 14h00 on Sundays.
For more information or to download the Vodacom deals booklet, visit their website www.vodacom.co.za.
What Vodacom Offers
There is a range of Vodacom specials on smartphones, laptops or personal computers, and tablets.
- Look out for Vodacom deals March 2021, where you can find smartphones from all the major brands: Samsung, Huawei, LG, and Apple. They also have tablets from Alcatel, Lenovo, and Huawei.
- A Vodacom router provides you with reliable and wireless internet for your home. You can use the single internet connection for your personal computer, laptop, or smartphone.
- Vodacom’s 4G network means ultra-fast internet across all your devices, three times faster than 3G. You can therefore download movies, music, and do gaming without any interruptions.
- If you are looking for better, faster internet, choose Vodacom Fibre. You get a voice line (for affordable voice calls) and fast uninterrupted internet to stream movies. You also have the ability to connect multiple devices to one line. Vodacom offers free installation and activation when you sign up for fibre.
- Want data for the whole family? You can choose to have four additional SIM cards linked to your main data contract, and receive only one bill at the end of each month.
- Don’t fall victim to the unexpected. With Vodacom’s device cover, your phone will be replaced within 48 hours in the case it’s lost or stolen. You can also opt for comprehensive insurance (against theft) and insurance against accidental damage.
Besides phone and data contracts, Vodacom provides a wide range of financial services, to ensure you and your devices are covered.
- With Vodacom’s Life Cover, you can be covered for up to R1 million, with no paperwork or medical examinations.
- Vodacom also simplifies funeral cover. With no paperwork or intrusive medical exams, you are able to get direct cover from Vodacom. With their family funeral cover, you can cover up to eight people (unlimited children) on one policy, which pays out up to R50 000 when a family member dies. If you live alone, you can still get funeral cover for yourself, with Vodacom’s Funeral Cover 4 You. It’s a simplified policy that pays out R10 000 in the case of death. You don’t need a bank account as payments can be made using your phone.
- Have legal advice on standby. By paying a small monthly fee, you can get legal assistance for a variety of matters, of up to R240 000 per year. There is also a 24-hour Legal Emergency Line (for bail applications), and skilled mediators when it’s necessary.
- Don’t be left stranded! With Vodacom’s Hero Assist, there is always someone on standby to help – whether it’s an unexpected household emergency or you just need roadside assistance.
Think it’s time to get a new phone contract? Then don’t miss the Vodacom specials in their latest catalogue Vodacom - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!