Avon specials - new catalogue
Find Makeup, Fragrances, and Jewellery in the Avon Brochure August
The Avon catalogue is updated each month, and you can expect to see quality cosmetic and toiletry products at discounted prices. Avon specials are not just limited to personal care products, they also offer stylish handbags, jewellery, and even sunglasses.
The current Avon catalogue AVON Brochure August 2020 is valid during 01/08/2020 - 31/08/2020 and can be found here. Ready to treat yourself? The Avon Brochure August awaits you!
Avon was founded in 1886, by traveling salesman, David H. McConnell. At that time, he wasn’t selling cosmetics, but merely offering it as an extra gift when purchases were made. Realizing that the cosmetic gifts were more popular than the actual product he was selling, he set out to start a radical new business model. He started by creating fragrances and hired women to act as sales representatives. It was quite revolutionary for its time, seeing as women were not really expected to earn money or pursue a career in that time. His first sales representative was Persis Foster Eames Albee, who travelled by buggy and recruited more women for Avon. By 1887, there were 12 female sales representatives who marketed McConnell’s 18 fragrances. In 1905, they brought out a magazine, called Outlook, which shared sales tips and news on the company. Only a year later, they product offering expanded so much, that they were able to launch a complete Avon catalogue! By 1957, there were an astounding 100 000 sales representatives, bringing in $100 million of sales.
McConnell’s legacy still lives on. Today, there are millions of entrepreneurs (women and men!) who sell Avon products in more than 100 countries. They are empowered to be their own boss and create financial freedom. There are many stories from women around the world, who changed their own financial situation by becoming a sales representative for Avon.
For more information, visit their website www.avon.co.za.
What Avon Offers
Avon provides customers with cosmetics, body products, and perfumes, while at the same time, empowering their representatives to take charge of their situation, and create financial freedom for themselves.
- Avon is well known for its own quality brands such as Avon Care, Anew, and Far Away. In the perfume category, you will find ladies and gents perfumes, together with its matching body lotion. Their makeup category includes a variety of mascaras, foundation, lipsticks, and makeup tools.
- Avon is the first company to introduce the use of retinol in their facial care products. Today their skincare products include facial serums, masks, mists, and creams.
- If you really want to treat yourself, you should try Avon’s bath and body products. There are luxurious body washes (for men and women), cleansing bars, and their well-known Avon Care Body Lotion range.
- Looking good never goes out of style. Thanks to their partnership with designer David Tlale, you can now buy handbags, scarves, and sunglasses in vibrant colours. There are also other accessories on offer such as watches, purses, and jewellery.
- Avon is committed to animal welfare, and you can have peace of mind knowing that Avon products are not tested on animals.
Avon also wants to reduce their environmental impact. They are currently reducing their paper usage, by decreasing the size of the Avon catalogue, and putting more emphasis on the use of digital media. The e-brochure, which they launched in 2018, reduced the need for printed paper brochures.
- If you cannot find a sales representative near you, you can also shop online for products from the Avon Brochure August or other Avon specials. Payments can be done with your credit or debit card, and there’s even a cash-on-delivery option. You can have your purchase delivered to your door, or select a collection point and pick it up yourself.
- Even though most of the Avon sales are done face-to-face, digital tools have definitely made the process easier. Sales representatives can now connect with their potential customers on an online platform, and also share the Avon catalogue digitally.
- Their representatives are provided with training opportunities and all the tools they need to make their business a success. If you’re an Avon customer, you can have peace of mind knowing that an Avon consultant will be able to provide you with the best service.
You can find all the Avon specials for August 2020 in their latest catalogue AVON Brochure August 2020.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!