Get fashion, beauty, and homeware at Truworths online
You can expect to find high-quality clothing, fashion, and accessories for men, women, and kids, all in the Truworths catalogue. They have their own brand, but also stock Daniel Hechter and Ginger Mary. Truworths specials are updated about once a month and occasionally they have a separate jewellery catalogue or lookbooks for men and women.
The current Truworths catalogue, Truworths - Specials, is valid from from Tuesday 03/08/2021 and can be found here.
Don’t miss out on this season’s looks! The Truworths sale August 2021 has what you need to update your wardrobe!
The first Truworths store opened more than 100 years ago in 1917, under the name ‘Alliance Trading Company’. In the 1930s, the name was changed to the Truworths Fashion House, and they also opened their second branch. A decade later, they started manufacturing merchandise within South African borders. By the 1950s, they already opened 50 stores, reaching R1 million in sales.
Truworths is part of Truworths International, which also includes Truworths Man, Identity, Daniel Hechter, Truworths Elements, LTD, and Young Designers Emporium. They recently acquired Earth Child and Naartjie as part of the international group.
Today, they have more than 600 stores across South Africa, in cities such as Johannesburg, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, Boksburg and Pretoria, employing more than 10 000 people. In 2010, they were listed in the JSE Top 40, and is one of the largest fashion retailers in South Africa.
Truworths falls under the Clothing, Footwear, Sport category along with other stores such as Ackermans, Cape Union Mart, Edgars, Foschini, Jet, Mr Price, MRP Sport, Spitz, Sportscene and Sportsmans Warehouse. Their trading hours are from 9h00 to 19h00 from Monday to Saturday, 9h00 to 17h00 on Sundays. Branches do vary in their trading hours, so before visiting a store near you, make sure of their trading hours online.
To read more about Truworths online, visit their website www.truworths.co.za.
What Truworths Offers
Truworths offers fashion that is youthful, innovative, and adventurous. They are at the forefront of predicting fashion trends, so while their clothing is in line with international trends, they still consider the South African fashion sense.
- If you cannot find a store near you, then you can shop conveniently from Truworths online.
- Their first MAC cosmetic section opened in 2002, but today you can find a variety of makeup, skincare, and fragrances in any Truworths store. Popular brands include Revlon, Kangol, and Lulu & Marula. They stock high-end makeup products from Clarins, Lancôme, and Stila.
- The Truworths shoes collection includes a range of footwear for men, women, and kids. Whether it’s sneakers from Superga, boots from Uzzi, or heels from Inwear, you will find something you like in the Truworths catalogue!
- Their homeware selection includes high-quality bedding to update your bedroom, and luxury towels for the bathroom.
- Shop for kids clothing at Truworths. They stock three well-known brands: LTD Kids, Naartjie, and Earth Child.
- Opening an account is as easy as logging ontoTruworths online. When you open an account, you get R1000 in fashion vouchers, and TRUROYALTY benefits. You can purchase clothing, beauty, or homeware on credit, with the first six months being interest-free. Use the same account card to shop at various stores: Truworths Man, Uzzi, EarthAddict, Earth Child, Naartjie, and Loads of Living.
You can view all the latest specials from Truworths online or view their catalogue Truworths - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!