Jet specials - new catalogue
Jet Online Offers Trendy Clothing and Homeware
Whether you are looking to buy clothes, shoes, or cellphones, Jet stores have it all. Their catalogues are updated once to twice a month and occasionally they have a separate catalogue for Jet baby clothes or lingerie.
The current catalogue, Jet - Back to school Specials 2020, is valid from Monday 21/12/2020 and can be found here.
About Jet Stores
Jet Online is part of the Edcon group, which also includes Edgars and CNA. Currently, it is Southern Africa’s largest clothing retailer, serving 1.3 million customers. Jet opened their first store in 1976 and by 2019, there were more than 700 stores in Southern Africa. In July 2019, they discontinued their online shopping platform, as they felt their target customers prefer the in-store experience. Their stores can be found in all major cities such as Cape Town, Polokwane, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Rustenburg, Bellville.
Jet Stores fall under the Clothing, Footwear, Sport category along with other stores such as Ackermans, Cape Union Mart, Edgars, Foschini, Mr Price, MRP Sport, PEP Stores, Spitz, Sportscene, Sportsmans Warehouse. Their trading hours depend on the shopping centre or mall in which they are located, but the most common trading hours in their stores are Monday to Sunday from 8h00 to 17h00.
For more information, visit their website www.jetonline.co.za.
What Jet Stores Offer
Jet Stores offer their customers affordable choices in clothing, accessories, and homeware. They always aim to provide value for money.
- The Jet Club offers customers a range of benefits such as discount coupons, a monthly magazine, educational support, legal assistance and more. For more information or to sign up, you can click here.
- If you are not interested in the Jet Club, you can apply for a free Thank U loyalty card. With this card, you get points every time you swipe at an Edcon store (Jet Stores, CNA, or Edgards) or when filling up with fuel at an Engen petrol station. You can then spend these points on other deals in store or buy airtime for yourself. To make buying airtime easier, you can download the My Thank U app, where you can easily convert points for airtime or data bundles.
- In the Jet Clothing collection, you can expect to find everything from trendy casual clothes to exciting formal wear and beautiful lingerie.
- Make sure your baby is well dressed. With Jet Baby Clothes, you’ll have the best-dressed baby, and still some money left to spare on an outfit for yourself.
- They don’t have an online shopping platform anymore, but you can still expect to find affordable Jet clothing and excellent service in Jet stores.
- Jet Online also has their own blog. Here they offer interesting ways to update your cupboard while staying within your budget.
You can find specials on Jet clothing and more in their latest catalogue Jet - Back to school Specials 2020.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!