Find great deals on skincare, make-up, and body products in the latest Justine brochure!
With Justine’s latest brochure, you can find exquisite fragrances, nourishing body lotions, and beautifying skincare without breaking the bank. The Justine catalogue is updated each month with great deals in every category.
The current catalogue, Justine - Specials, is valid from 01/01/2021 - 31/01/2021 and can be found here. Why not spoil yourself a little? The Justine January 2021 catalogue has what you need!
About Justine South Africa
It all started in 1973, when Justine introduced their iconic and now-famous Tissue Oil. The company was founded by Veronica Devine and Paul Symes, who had the vision of providing skincare products specifically designed for the harsh South African climate. Determined to make their vision a reality, Devine eventually got a loan of R10 000 (after being turned down almost a dozen times!) and launched Justine Cosmetics in May 1973.
Justine products are sold via direct selling, where customers order straight from the Justine brochure. This empowers micro-entrepreneurs to launch their own careers, set their own goals, and determine their own income. By the mid-90s, Justine Cosmetics already had more than 20 000 consultants selling their products, which made them the most successful direct selling skincare brand in South Africa.
In 1995, they merged with the international company, Avon (founded in 1886) to become Avon Justine. Today, you can find Justine skincare consultants across South Africa, in cities such as Johannesburg, Rustenburg, Pietermaritzburg.
For more information or to view the Justine brochure, visit their website my.justine.co.za.
What Justine Offers
Justine no longer offers you only tissue oil, their collection has grown to include a wide range of bath and body products and accessories.
- After more than four decades, their most popular product is still the iconic Justine Tissue Oil. Over the years, they’ve added several other tissue oil-enriched products. Foaming Bath Crème, Tissue Oil with SPF 25, Cleansing Bar, Scar & Stretch Mark Treatment, Body Scrub, Bath Salts, Shampoo and Conditioner, Face Creams and Treatments – all with the skin-healing properties of tissue oil!
- When it comes to skincare, the Justine brochure has something for everyone. The entry-level Dailycare day and night creams come in three different ranges: perfecting, balancing, and hydrating. For anti-ageing properties, look for the A-Firm Time Reversal range that offer day and night creams, a skin renewal peel, eye cream, and serum. For those that struggle with oily skin, they have the Oil Control Matte Effect range.
- If it’s time to refresh your makeup cabinet, then your first stop should be Justine’s latest brochure. Get exclusive offers on foundation and face powder, lipstick, eyeliner, tools, and brushes.
- There is a wide range of bath and body products in the Justine brochure. Find body and hand moisturisers, body washes, bubble bath, sun protection, and foot care from brands like Body Balance (their most popular brand!), SolarTec, Premium Spa, Pedi-Perfect, and Skin Management for Men.
- Justine has fragrances and deodorants for both men and women. Some of their most popular fragrances (also available in purse and travel sprays) are Tabasheer, Bella, and Wisteria.
- The Justine catalogue is not just for face and body products, they also have bags, purses and wallets, jewellery, watches, and vanity cases! Whether you want to get accessories for yourself, or spoil someone else, don’t miss their awesome monthly deals.
- All products can be purchased from Justine online. They have a digital brochure as well as regular ‘online-only’ deals.
- If you want to become a Justine Skincare consultant and start your own part-time business, then why not sign up online? You get the opportunity to earn additional income, work when you want to, and get exclusive offers.
You can find all the Justine specials in their latest catalogue Justine - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!