Pick n Pay specials
Don’t Miss Out on These Great Pick n Pay Specials!
In the Pick n Pay catalogue, you can stock your grocery cupboard with all the monthly essentials. The PnP specials for 2020 are updated once a month and there are also additional catalogues for special occasions such as Easter or Christmas. Pick n Pay specials differ from one province to another, so when you are browsing a Pick n Pay catalogue, make sure you choose the correct catalogue for your area.
The current catalogue, Pick n Pay - Hypermarket Savings Specials, is valid from 23/11/2020 - 06/12/2020 and can be found here.
About Pick n Pay
In 1966, at the age of 35, Raymond Ackerman was fired from his job as retail managing director and this led him to buy three Pick n Pay stores from Jack Goldin. His philosophy has always been to put the customer first, something he learnt from his university lecturer, Professor WH Hutt. With this attitude, Pick n Pay stores have grown to hundreds of stores countrywide, in cities such as Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Cape Town, Pietermaritzburg.
Pick n Pay wants to uplift their community and have many initiatives in place to help those around them.
The Ackerman Pick n Pay Foundation founded in 1997, support various charities and take part in philanthropic initiatives.
- The foundation helps local communities to establish gardens in both rural and urban areas. These gardens serve as a source of fresh food for the community, and also income, as the leftover produce can be sold. The foundation has established 376 food gardens thus far, feeding almost 4000 families. Additionally, a Water Resilience Program was established in partnership with Siyazisiza Trust, which supports smaller agricultural communities with improved access to water and also teach small-scale farmers on water conservation.
- The Pick n Pay School Club provides basic educational resources, such as books, posters, and recognition stickers to more than 300 schools. They also have a Kids in Parks programme, which gives underprivileged children the opportunity to visit a national park and learn more about the country’s heritage
Pick n Pay stores fall under the Groceries category, along with other stores such as Boxer, Cambridge Foods, Checkers, Food Lover's Market, KIT KAT Cash & Carry, KWIKSPAR, Makro, OK Foods, Oxford Freshmarket, President Hyper. Their trading hours are from 8h00 to 20h00 from Mondays to Sundays.
For more information, visit their website www.pnp.co.za.
What Pick n Pay offers
Besides the everyday Pick n Pay specials you can expect in store, there are many other services that Pick n Pay offers their customers.
- You can join their Smart Shopper programme where you can earn points for each purchase and also receive personalized discounts based on your shopping history. If you download the Pick n Pay app, you don’t even need a card, just use the app to scan the QR code at the tills. You can also switch points for airtime, data, and prepaid electricity. The latest PnP specials, together with your discounts, are all displayed on the app, making shopping even easier.
- They offer a variety of value-added money services. You can book flights and bus tickets, pay municipal accounts or traffic fines, or do money transfers.
- If you don’t feel like driving to the store, you can do your shopping online. They have an easy interface where you can shop by aisle, as if you were walking in the store.
- If you join their Baby Club, you get triple points every time you make purchases on baby products such as nappies and baby formula.
- For your furry friends, you can join the Pet Club. You get extra monthly discounts and triple points on pet-related products.
- Make sure you don’t miss out on Pick n Pay liquor specials. Members of the Wine Club get triple points on all wine purchases and an additional 20% off selected wines each month.
You can find all the Pick n Pay specials in their latest catalogue Pick n Pay - Hypermarket Savings Specials.
Pick n Pay BLACK FRIDAY 2020
The Black Friday shopping holiday is here and has also arrived at Pick n Pay. Check out our special offers for Black Friday 2020 in the new Pick n Pay specials! The latest catalogue Pick n Pay - Hypermarket Savings Specials is valid 23/11/2020 - 06/12/2020. Don't miss out on great Black Friday discounts at Pick n Pay. In the Groceries category, you can also find many other specials for Black Friday.If you are going to buy Christmas Gifts in advance and are looking for inspiration, check out all the Black Friday promotional catalogues and save. Kimbino brings you an overview of the best discounts on Black Friday.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!