Superbalist specials - new catalogue
Get trendy fashion and footwear from the Superbalist catalogue
With the Superbalist catalogue, you can buy the latest trends in casual fashion, workwear, and fitness apparel from the world’s best brands. Superbalist specials are updated every three months, so make sure you don’t miss out! There is also an annual Superbalist sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, where you can get savings of up to 40% off.
The current catalogue, Superbalist - Specials, is valid from from Friday 25/09/2020 and can be found here.
Superbalist was founded in 2010, originally under the name CityMob. In 2013, it was rebranded as Superbalist and a year later the company was acquired by Takealot. By 2018, they merged with another major online retailer called Spree and in 2019, they launched the Superbalist private label.
They do not have physical stores, but purchases made on Superbalist online can be collected from various Takealot pickup points throughout the country, in cities such as Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Sandton.
Superbalist falls under the Clothing, Footwear, Sport category along with other stores such as Ackermans, Cape Union Mart, Edgars, Foschini, Jet, Mr Price, MRP Sport, PEP Stores, Spitz, Sportscene. Because their shopping platform is online, you can shop any time, anywhere!
For more information or to view the Superbalist specials, visit their website superbalist.com.
What Superbalist Offers
Superbalist is one of South Africa’s major retailers in fashion, beauty, and homeware. They have more than 400 brands available for workwear, casual clothing, and even fitness gear. So whatever your occasion, you will be dressed to impress.
- The selection of women’s clothing in the Superbalist catalogue is unrivalled in both style and variety. Expect to see brands like Adidas, Sissy Boy, Vans, Cotton On, and more. From blouses to t-shirts, jumpsuits to playsuits, skirts to shorts, sleepwear to underwear – they have it all! To match your outfit, look out for their footwear selection featuring boots, heels, or pumps and accessories like bags, belts, and jewellery. No matter what your poolside-style, you will find your fit in the Superbalist catalogue. They have bikinis, one-pieces, kaftans and coverups.
- The guys don’t need to feel left out. They too can get all they need from the latest Superbalist specials. Need to look smart for your next formal event? Then don’t miss the extensive collection on Superbalist online. They have everything you need – formal pants, blazers, shirts, and even bow ties! Perhaps you like to dress down a bit, then you have the option of hoodies, sweatpants, and t-shirts.
- For both men and women, Superbalist offers denim from the best in the business: G-Star RAW, Lee, Levi’s®, and more!
- For the little ones, they have babygrows, sleepwear, dresses and skirts, and tops. If you have teens or tweens in the home, you’ll be happy to know that the Superbalist catalogue also has names like Billabong, Guess, and Adidas available.
- The Superbalist catalogue has a great selection of shoes for men, women, children, and even babies. For the ladies, they have chunky heels, stilettos, mules, sneakers, and wedges from names like ALDO, Steve Madden, Nike, and Skechers. Men can expect formal shoes or casual sneakers from brands like Nike, Vans, New Balance, Adidas, and G-Star RAW. And even for the smallest in your family, the newborns, they have soft sole leather shoes from POP CANDY and Shooshoos.
- Whether you like a low-maintenance or extensive beauty routine, you can pick up all the supplies you need from Superbalist online. Find great deals for make-up, fragrances, haircare, and skincare from well-known brands like Rimmel, Maybelline, Clinique, and Stila.
- Superbalist offers more than just clothing, they also have a wide selection of kitchenware, dining items, and linen from well-known brands like Joseph Joseph, Jamie Oliver, and Kitchen Craft. They have everything you need to decorate your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, or living room with scatter cushions, curtains, and even furniture! Whether it’s a casual get-together or a fine dining event, look out for Superbalist specials for guest entertainment like games and puzzles, or outdoor décor accessories.
- When you shop at Superbalist online, payments can be made in various ways. Choose between credit or debit cards, cash on delivery, and electronic funds transfer (EFT). You can also make purchases through their PayFlex option. While you immediately have your purchases shipped to you, you have four months to pay for it – interest-free with no hidden fees.
- For fashion and style inspiration, visit The Way Of Us at Superbalist online. It’s a space where they share style, people, and culture.
You can find all the Superbalist specials in their latest catalogue Superbalist - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!