OK Foods specials - new catalogue
OK Foods specials
Save money on groceries with OK Foods specials
With the latest OK specials, you can stay up to date with deals on groceries and general merchandise. The OK Foods catalogue is updated every week and occasionally they have a separate catalogue for liquor specials.
The current catalogue KwaZulu-Natal - Specials is valid during 24/06/2020 - 05/07/2020 and can be found here. Products on sale are not the same in all the provinces. Make sure when viewing any OK grocer specials, to click on the catalogue for your specific area. What are you waiting for? There are great OK specials waiting for you!
About OK Foods
OK Foods has existed for nearly a century. The store was established in 1927, originally trading under the name OK Bazaars. OK Bazaars was founded by Sam Cohen and Michael Miller, and they opened the first store on Eloff street in Johannesburg’s business district. It’s not quite clear how they decided on the name ‘OK’, but most records suggest that it comes from the popular expression ‘okay’. In the two years following the opening of their first store, more stores opened in Pretoria, Bloemfontein, and Durban. By 1967, they had already opened 100 stores and today, there are over 400 stores across South Africa. You will find an OK Foods in cities such as Alberton, Beaufort West, Brits, Cape Town, Centurion, Dundee.
OK Foods falls under the Groceries category along with other stores such as Boxer, Cambridge Foods, Checkers, Food Lover's Market, KIT KAT Cash&Carry, Kwikspar, Makro, Oxford Freshmarket, Pick n Pay, President Hyper. Their trading hours are from 8h00 to 20h00, Mondays to Sundays.
For more information, visit their website www.okfoods.co.za.
What OK Foods Offers
You can always expect a sale on coffee, cereal, milk, and snacks. Besides their weekly specials found in the OK Foods catalogue, the store also offers their customers additional products and services.
- OK Foods specials differ from one province to another, but all catalogues can be viewed online.
- OK Foods have recipes available on the website. All meals can easily be made with ingredients you already have stocked in your pantry. They also have competitions during Easter or Back-to-School, so make sure to enter!
- They often have one day specials, where you can get household and food items at bargain prices. You can visit their Twitter and Facebook page regularly to stay updated on all the OK Foods specials.
- For busy shoppers, OK has convenience foods for just about every occasion. Need to cater for a big event? Choose one of the OK Foods platters. There are more than 10 different sweet and savoury platters available, and can also be custom designed. If you want to bake bread or pizza, but don’t have time to make your own dough, you can buy fresh dough from the OK Foods bakery. They also have fresh salads on sale.
- OK Foods has a loyalty programme called OK Count On! Unlike other loyalty programmes where you earn points, the OK loyalty card lets you earn back cash, which you can use for future purchases. Additionally, you get automatic entries to OK competitions. You can read more about the OK Count On! Loyalty Programme online.
You can find all the OK Foods specials in their latest catalogue KwaZulu-Natal - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!