Mr Price specials - new catalogue
Mr Price specials
Update your wardrobe with the latest in fashion from the Mr Price catalogue 2020
Mr Price dresses their customers fashionably and affordably. You can find the latest in denim, t-shirts, and sleepwear without breaking the bank. Mr Price specials are updated each month and occasionally they have a separate sale for special occasions.
The current Mr Price sale, Mr Price - Specials, is valid from from Wednesday 23/09/2020 and can be found here. Want to update your wardrobe with the latest casual clothing and workwear? Then don’t miss the Mr Price catalogue 2020!
About Mr Price
Mr Price is part of the Mr Price Group, together with Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport and Sheet Street. It was founded by Stewart Cohen and Laurie Chiappini, who both had the vision of selling quality fashion at low and affordable prices. The first store was a Mr Price Factory shop, which opened in Klerksdorp in 1985. As with many businesses, there were financial challenges. However, a big turning point came in when Alastair McArthur, the managing director of the Mr Price group (now CEO) made the decision to shift the branding towards casual clothing (such as denim jeans and t-shirts). They used the slogan ‘Mr Price – Factory Fresh, Nothing Added’ and promoted their stores as having the latest fashion, but at affordable prices. Their famous red cap logo, symbolic for youthfulness and fun, was incorporated into the brand in 1991. The business expanded and in 1995, they were able to open 18 stores in a single day, bringing the total to 237. Sheet Street became part of the Mr price Group in 1996, and Mr Price Home and Mr Price Sport soon followed in 1998 and 2006, respectively. Although their main focus was still casualwear, they started to include office workwear in their stores from 2005 onwards. Today, they have more than 400 stores all over South Africa, in cities such as Acornhoek, Alberton, Alexandra, Aliwal North, Amanzimtoti, Atlantis.
The Mr Price Foundation aims to give back to the community by strengthening education in two ways. Mr Price Foundation Schools focuses on cultivating holistic education at a school level, while Mr Price Foundation Jumpstart looks to develop skills in young people so that they are ready for the job market.
Mr Price falls under the Clothing, Footwear, Sport category along with other stores such as Ackermans, Cape Union Mart, Edgars, Foschini, Jet, MRP Sport, PEP Stores, Spitz, Sportscene, Sportsmans Warehouse. Their trading hours will depend on the shopping centre in which they are situated, but most stores are open from 9h00 to 19h00 from Monday to Saturday and 9h00 to 17h00 on Sundays.
For more information, visit their website www.mrp.com.
What Mr Price offers
Mr Price offers casual clothing as well as office workwear. They aim to provide the latest in fashion, but keep prices affordable, which is why it is one of the most popular clothing chains in South Africa.
- Mr Price offers affordable fashion for men, women, and kids. Ladies can expect a wide range of Mr Price dresses, denims, and casual tops. Men will find jackets, sneakers, and accessories. All this and more can be found in the Mr Price catalogue 2020.
- Mr Price have their own inhouse brands such as RT, Red, and Oakridge. If you want tips on how to rock your latest fashion, be sure to visit their website for inspiration.
- They like to see how customers are wearing the Mr Price brand, so they encourage them to tag them on social media using the hashtag #mrpmystyle.
- They launched their online shopping platform in 2013, and two years later mrpMobile made it even more convenient for customers to shop on their mobile phones. If you are unsure of your dress size, they have a Find Your Fit page, where they show you exact measurements, so you don’t order the wrong size!
- You can open a Mr Price account, and use it instore, online, or on the Mr Price mobile app. There are several ways you can pay your account, including instore, online, or via the app.
You can find all the Mr Price specials in their latest catalogue Mr Price - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!