Stock your pantry or update your wardrobe with the latest Woolworths specials
Woolworths is known for their high level of service and wide range of quality products. The Woolworths Daily Difference catalogue is updated every two weeks and twice a year they have the Woolworths Quality Sale, where you can find clothing and accessories for up to 50% off.
The Woolworths online catalogue, Woolworths - Gauteng Specials, is valid from 26/07/2021 - 08/08/2021 and can be found here.
Woolworths first opened their doors in 1931, in Cape Town, by Max Sonneberg. Within four years, they opened three more stores in Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Johannesburg. In 1994, they launched the Woolworths Store Card, providing more access to financial services and products. The well-known brand, Country Road, was founded in 1974 and acquired by Woolworths in 1997. Starting as a manufacturer of casual cotton shirts, they now stock a range of high-quality clothing and homeware. The high-end Trenery label launched in 2009, providing customers with classic styles. Woolworths acquired the Australian brands, Witchery and David Jones, in 2012 and 2014, respectively. Interestingly, David Jones is the oldest department store in the world that still trades under its original name.
Since 2007, the company has had a strong focus on sustainability, ethical sourcing, and social development. Today, Woolworths has more than 200 stores across South Africa, in cities such as Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Sandton, Durban and Randburg, and the store is affectionately referred to as ‘Woolies’ by their customers.
Woolworths falls under the Groceries category along with other stores such as Bluff Meat Supply, Boxer, Cambridge Foods, Checkers, Food Lover's Market, KIT KAT Cash & Carry, KWIKSPAR, Makro, OK Foods and Oxford Freshmarket. Their trading hours are from 9h00 to 19h00 (Monday to Saturday) and 9h00 to 19h00 on Sundays.
For more information or to view Woolworths specials, visit their website www.woolworths.co.za.
What Woolworths offers
The Woolworths brand is synonymous with superior quality and excellent value. You can find a Woolies special on groceries, clothing, and even homeware, all in one shopping trip.
- In the Daily Difference catalogue, you can find Woolworths food specials on a range of different products. They stock fresh produce, meat, dairy products, and pantry staples. Look out for their ‘Buy two and save’ and ‘Meals under R150’ deals.
- Woolworths is well-known for their speciality foods. Buy ready meals, food-to-go, or party snack foods. Their ready meals are available in single- and family-sized servings. Perfect for days when you don’t have time to cook. Their selection of party foods includes salami and other deli meats, samosas, chicken nuggets, cocktail meatballs, and various flavours of hummus. If you need to grab a quick bite while on your lunch break, then take a look at their food-to-go collection: hamburgers, pancakes, wraps, sandwiches, and more. These products are often included as part of Woolworths food specials, so buy in bulk and freeze, if you spot a good deal!
- Throughout the year, there are various Woolworths specials on clothing for men, women, and children. The Woolworths Quality Sale is usually at the end of a season, and you can expect to receive a discount of up to 50% off. They have a great selection of clothing for ladies, whether you are looking at the latest styles, or just basic tees. Brands include: Edition, Woolworths Classic Collection, Trenery, Country Road, RE:, Witchery, and Studio W. They stock sizes 4 to 22. If you’re ready for a wardrobe change, don’t miss the Woolworths sale 2021.
- The clothing range for men includes casual and formalwear, with brand names like Country Road, Trenery, David Jones Classic Collection, Studio W, and the W Collection.
- For kids clothing, you can expect to find school wear, sleepwear, and footwear. Clothing is sized ages 2 to 8 years, and 9 to 15 years. They also stock baby clothes, known for its convenient design, so it’s easier for you to change your baby’s clothing when you’re on the move.
- Update your home with the highest quality homeware from Woolworths. Not only do they stock inhouse brands such as Studio W, David Jones, and David Jones Premium, you also get access to premium brands like Joseph Joseph, Scanpan, Smeg, and NutriBullet.
- In most stores, there are cosmetic sections available with trained makeup artists, to help you choose the right product for your skin type. They also stock skincare, makeup, and fragrances from both local and international brands. Everything you need to spoil yourself!
- If you love a good discount, then make sure to get your WRewards card from Woolworths. Not only can you expect savings on everyday food items, you can also earn additional discounts on products already on promotion. They also send regular vouchers that can be used for regular grocery items or clothing. If you spend more than R30 000 annually, you become a VIP member, which means even more savings, peak previews to promotions, and even a birthday voucher! With the Woolies App, you can view your WRewards, discount vouchers, and account balance on your phone.
- They have a range of financial services: a store card (used to shop at Woolworths on credit), a Woolworths credit card (used at any store), personal loans, and insurance cover.
You can find all the Woolworths specials in their latest catalogue Woolworths - Gauteng Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!