Update your sportswear wardrobe with the latest Sportscene Specials
With the Sportscene catalogue, you can update your sneaker collection and find great deals on clothing and accessories. Sportscene specials are updated every two months, but make sure to look out for additional sales on sneakers and other shoes.
The Sportscene catalogue, Sportscene - Specials, is valid from from Tuesday 03/08/2021 and can be found here.
Think it’s time for new kicks? Then don’t miss the Sportscene sale 2021!
About Sportscene South Africa
Known as the ‘Kings of Sneakerwear’, Sportscene stocks a range of clothing and footwear from well-known brands like Redbat, Nike, Air Jordan, adidas Originals, PUMA, Converse and Vans. They became part of The Foschini Group (TFG) in 1996. Today they have more than 200 stores across South Africa, in cities such as Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Polokwane, Cape Town and Bloemfontein. You can also buy clothing and footwear from Sportscene online. Sportscene falls under the Clothing, Footwear, Sport category along with other stores such as Ackermans, Cape Union Mart, Edgars, Foschini, Jet, Mr Price, MRP Sport, Spitz, Sportsmans Warehouse and Superbalist. Their trading hours are from 8h00 to 19h00 from Monday to Friday, 8h00 to 15h00 on Saturdays and Public Holidays, and 8h00 to 13h00 on Sundays. For more information or to view Sportscene specials, visit their website www.sportscene.co.za.
What Sportscene South Africa offers
If you’re looking for footwear, accessories, and clothing, then make sure to view the Sportscene catalogue first.
- The Sportscene shoes collection include sneakers and sandals from big names such as Vans, Converse, Nike, PUMA, and more.
- In any Sportscene catalogue you will find that their clothing collection includes mostly activewear: tracksuits, jogger pants, hoodies, and jackets. They stock well-known brands such as Adidas, Nike, New Balance, and more.
- Shopping from Sportscene online means you can shop conveniently in your own home. By logging onto the TFG website, you can shop from all the TFG shops, on one website. They offer free delivery if you purchase items over the amount of R500. You can also opt to collect your purchase in store, at no additional cost. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it for free at your nearest store.
- With a TFG account, you can shop at any of the TFG stores, including Sportscene.
- Need to buy a gift, but don’t have time to go to the store? Simply buy one of their eGift Cards which can be used to buy from Sportscene online.
- Look after your new sneakers with deodoriser and cleaner from the Sportscene Sneaker Care category.
You can find all the Sportscene specials in their latest catalogue Sportscene - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!