PEP Stores specials and catalogues
PEP Stores specials
Visit PEP stores for affordable clothing, footwear, and homeware
PEP stores are well-known for their range of affordable clothing, footwear, and homeware. They also provide mobile and financial services. The PEP catalogue is updated every few months and occasionally they have a separate catalogue for PEP home or PEP clothing online.
The current catalogue, PEP Stores - Specials, is valid from 25/06/2021 - 30/07/2021 and can be found here.
About PEP Stores
PEP opened their first store in 1965, in the small town of De Aar, Northern Cape. Since then, the brand has added more divisions such as PEPhome and PEPcell stores, making it one of the biggest single-brand retailers in Africa. They employ more than 17 000 people, and those working at PEP stores, are also known as ‘Dynamos’.
According to the Barrett Culture Survey, PEP was recently voted (again) as one of the top inspiring business cultures in the world. Their corporate social investment project is called the PEP academy. Here, their focus is to establish an educational foundation in the early phases of learning, at grades four and five. So far, they’ve assisted more than 18 000 teachers and school managers.
PEP Stores fall under the Miscellaneous category along with other stores such as AutoZone, Babies R Us, Baby Boom, Baby City, Crazy Store, Toys R Us and Tupperware. Their trading hours are from 9h00 to 17h30 from Monday to Thursday, 9h00 to 18h00 on Fridays, 9h00 to 14h00 on Saturdays, and 9h00 to 13h00 on Sundays.
To read more about PEP online, visit their website www.pepstores.com.
What PEP stores offer
If you have a tight budget, then look no further than PEP stores for affordable clothing and homeware, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), and technology. They also provide financial services such as Capfin loans, funeral insurance, money transfers, and account payments.
- Even though they don’t have an online shopping platform, you can view all PEP clothing online.
- If you need a new mobile device, then look for PEP cell phones first. PEP sells more mobile phone handsets than all the other South African retailers combined! That’s almost one handset per second!
- PEP clothing includes outerwear, underwear, sleepwear, and underwear for men, ladies, and children. The clothing is of good quality and is very affordable.
- Their toiletries and skincare category includes all the basic staples you’d expect to find in the bathroom: toothpaste, razors, petroleum jelly, earbuds, and soap.
- Round off your outfit with accessories that won’t break the bank! Find headbands, scarves, beanies, earrings, and hair pins and clips, all available from PEP online.
- With PEP stores, a tight budget does not mean you can’t decorate your home. Find beautiful mirrors, candles, clocks, and canvasses. You can also find personal items such as umbrellas, reading glasses, and sewing kits.
- Look to PEP online for all you need to kit out your kitchen. You can find mugs, oven gloves, tea towels, plates and bowls, and utensils in beautiful colours and designs.
- Use your PEPmoney debit card for all transactions, while earning interest in your balance. You can also use an app to check you bank balance, pay accounts, or buy airtime. A PEPmoney transfer is the cheapest in South Africa!
- You can now also send and receive parcels at PEP stores! Their parcel service called PAXI, allows you to send, receive, and return parcels at more than 2000 PEP stores across South Africa. Because their stores are located throughout the country, it makes it more convenient and affordable for customers.
- PEP has been voted as the best clothing store in South Africa. Not only do customers get the best value for money, but PEP stores also have the lowest number of complaints!
- With PEP’s lay-by policy, you get 4 months to pay items in full. There are no admin charges, and you only need to put down a 15% deposit. You can also do a lay-by for someone else, with PEP’s Lay-by Buddy. So if you see something you like in the PEP catalogue, you can lay-by it!
- Look in-store for PEP Dealz. You get access to toys, fast-moving consumer goods, general merchandise, homeware, and technology at remarkably low prices!
You can find the latest specials on PEP online or in their latest catalogue PEP Stores - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!