Cell C specials
Upgrade your phone and find new data deals in the latest Cell C catalogue
With the October Cell C deals, you can stay up to date with the latest in mobile phones, data and fibre, and laptops. The Cell C Brochure is updated about once a month and occasionally they have additional promotions during the holidays.
The current Cell C catalogue, Cell C - Specials, is valid from 19/10/2020 - 30/11/2020 and can be found here. What are you waiting for? The Cell C October 2020 catalogue awaits you!
About Cell C
Cell C, one of South Africa’s main mobile operators, launched their business in 2001. Over the years, they’ve invested more than R4 billion in infrastructure, enabling higher capacity and more network coverage. Today, they have more than 16 million subscribers. There are Cell C stores in most major metropolitan areas of South Africa, and you will find stores in Alberton, Amanzimtoti, Ballito, Beaufort West, Bela-Bela, Benoni. Their corporate social investment (CSI) includes a number of initiatives.
- The Cell C Gender Equality initiative promotes the advancement of women and children. Their three programmes include Cell C Take a Girl Child to Work Day ®, CellCgirl, and the CellCgirl Bursary Fund. By providing them with equal opportunities to education and future careers, young girls are empowered and encouraged to improve their self-determination and advance their social and economic status.
- To promote cyber safety amongst young people, they’ve partnered with a non-profit organisation called Active Education Foundation. Through this partnership, they teach primary school learners about online safety, cyberbullying, and how to use social media responsibly. They also have a wealth of information on their website regarding cyber safety and how to avoid becoming a victim of online catfishing.
Cell C falls under the Electronics category along with other stores such as BT Games, Cash Crusaders, Dion Wired, Game, Matrix Warehouse, MTN, Teljoy, Telkom, Vodacom. Their trading hours depend on the shopping centre in which they are located, but most stores are open from 9h00 to 18h00 on weekdays and 9h00 to 16h00 on weekends and public holidays.
For more information or to view the Cell C catalogue, visit their website www.cellc.co.za.
What Cell C offers
Cell C provides customers with a variety of mobile phones, tablets, data deals and accessories.
- Their continuous investments in infrastructure, enables higher capacity and means that customers get better coverage - more than 98% of the South African population. Currently, they offer 2G, 3G, LTE (or 4G) and even LTE-advanced.
- If you are looking for a new phone, you will find a number of well-known brands offered by Cell C. These include Huawei, Samsung, LG, Apple, Sony, and more.
- They’ve partnered with various other companies to provide additional mobile services such as Mr Price Mobile and FNB Connect.
- As a Cell C customer, you can easily share your airtime with friends or family with the Cell C Airtime Share. This means you can always stay in touch with loved ones.
- For gaming enthusiasts, there are a range of laptop bundles in the Cell C catalogue that include high performance laptops together with fibre (or data) and accessories.
- For even more convenience, download the Cell C app - available for Android, iPhone, and Huawei phones. You can use the app to buy and share airtime, change call settings, manage data limits and manage your account. Don’t have enough money to buy airtime? With Emergency Recharge, you can buy airtime and pay it back with your next recharge.
- Besides the regular promotions in the Cell C brochure, they also have exclusive online promotions. If you already have a mobile phone, but need a good price on airtime and data, then make use of their SIM-only deals. You get the affordability of a two-year contract, but pay on a month-to-month basis.
- They also have larger bundle deals for small businesses, which range from mobile phones, laptops, and data or fibre.
You can find all the latest Cell C deals in their catalogue Cell C - Specials.
About Kimbino Flyers
Stop cluttering your mailbox with paper flyers and give our planet a break. Overfilled mailboxes and wasted paper are now a thing of the past, thanks to Kimbino flyers! Here at Kimbino, we believe that living a greener lifestyle should be part of all aspects in life. So why not also when it comes to shopping? Why bother collecting flyers from all your favourite stores, when you can have them all at the same place with just one click? Instead of being overloaded with store catalogues, you can visit Kimbino.co.za and get access to flyers from stores across the country. And with our new phone app Kimbino, you can have these specials and discounts in the palm of your hand. Help us to protect our trees and forests, and switch to online Kimbino flyers. Thank you for thinking green!